I love that Youtubers and Streamers want to use my music.
So I have made all my music available using the
So what does this mean?
- You may use my music in the background or as part of your own creative videos without being required to pay me royalties as long as attribution is given (see below for examples).
- You may use my music even in commercial “monetized” Youtube videos or partnered streams as long attribution is given. If you have another project or are unsure just reach out to me.
- You may re-upload my content in any format as long as you do not claim it as your own and attribution is given per the CC license.
- You may sell my music but only in a compilation of similar artists and with attribution.
- You may remix and build upon my music as long as attribution is given.
What can I not do with your music?
- You may not use my music without giving attribution
(more on how to give attribution below)
- You may not use my music to mislead people into thinking that I endorse you.
- You may not claim it as your own.
*I reserve the right to suspend this license for any person at anytime. (If I think you are abusing my license we are going to have a talk)
How do I give you attribution?
There are a few ways to give me attribution. One way is to put “Music by BitBurner” in your video or on the screen during a live stream etc. Youtube videos should have a link in the description back to the track used or to my website or my twitter. Here are some examples.
Youtube Description Example:
Music by: BitBurner
Follow him at http://twitter.com/bitburner
Download the track FREE here:
(link directly to track on hearthis) or http://hearthis.at/bitburner/
Visit BitBurner’s site for more FREE goodies!
Also don’t forget to state that it is under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license and link to the license or directly to this page:
BitBurner’s Music is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
If you are confused or have any questions feel free to reach out to me.